Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yes I am Still Alive!! Be Back Soon...

Me in the snow on Sunday
Wearing: Purple Jacket - Recycle Boutique, Grey Polarfleece - Shanton,
White T-shirt - Supre, Grey Nordic patterned tights - Columbine (Farmers), Black Skirt - Cotton On,
Boots - No 1 Shoes, Grey Beanie - The Warehouse

Hello Friends! I am still alive. I've been trapped in a snowy wonderland for a bit and haven't had a chance to take any outfit photos lately. I'm getting onto it though and will hopefully have some new posts up for you soon!!

Hi to all my new followers, I think I've checked out most of your blogs now, remind me if I haven't!

I've been working on a few changes to the layout of my blog too so hopefully I'll have that up soon.

Better go, I think my cheese rolls just exploded all over the sandwich press...bye!!


3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, cheese rolls! I am totally jealous of your snowy wonderland- I miss and love the snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so jealous of the snow in various parts of the country! In Wellington Central its all wind, rain, cold - but no snow. BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheese rolls rock!! If I ever move from the lower south island I'm gonna miss them so much. Cheese rolls and soup - best quick and easy meal ever :)

    Kc

    ReplyDelete